As Puma Shipping, the main processing purposes for personal data processed through cookies on our site are:
- To increase the functionality of the site and to provide convenience of use. For example, remembering the username information or search queries for the next visit of the visitor and not be obliged to enter a password again while visiting different pages on the Site.
- Analysing the Site and increasing the performance of the Site.For example, the integration of the different servers that the Site works on, determining the number of visitors of the Site, reporting the usage statistics of the Site and adjusting the performance accordingly or making it easier for the visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, showing ads related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors. At the same time, to provide user-specific content within the Site.
- Fulfilment of legal obligations. To process personal data of site users in accordance with the relevant legal regulations; to organize all records and documents for the purpose of processing in electronic environment, to comply with the information retention and information sharing obligations stipulated by the relevant regulatory institutions and other authorities.
Cookies TransferPuma Shipping shares your personal data collected through cookies in a limited way with third parties and, if necessary, with legally authorized organizations for the achievement of the above-mentioned purposes. When Google and Facebook cookies are used, the data processed due to the characteristics of these companies are transferred in a limited way abroad for the purpose of cookie use.
- Puma Shipping Website Cookies: Used for features such as providing services offered through our website and accessing secure areas.
- Google Analytics Cookies: Used by Google Universal Analytics to calculate visitor, session, event and product sales data for analytics reports of the site.
- Google Tag manager Cookies: Used by Google Tag Manager to control the loading of Google Universal Analytics tags
- Google Ads cookies: Used by the Google advertising service for Google ads.
- Facebook Cookies: Used to track the like status of the site on the Facebook network